Today In Class....
- DNA-mRNA-tRNA worksheet
- Picked up a Content Quiz
- Answered questions
- Watched a few videos on transcription and translation
- Did the in class activity: DNA models
- 99-110 in UP
- Extra Credit: Lab 37 (should you choose to do it!)
- STUDY FOR QUIZ FRIDAY AND TEST MONDAY!!!!
NEXT SCRIBE: CHRISTINA****
- Practice on sequencing DNA to amino acids
- MAKE SURE WHEN DOING SO, YOU USE m-RNA FOR THE CHART**
- If absent, it can be picked up in the classroom
2. Content Quiz
- Practice for the test
- If absent, can be picked up in the classroom
3. Answered Questions
- If you began the homework and had any questions, you could ask them then
- If you are doing the homework now and still have questions, make sure to keep them somewhere to ask in class tomorrow!**
4. Watched a few videos...
- Here are the links to some really helpful ones I found on youtube:
- Also there is a good youtube account that makes TONS of videos on this topic and it is:
5. In Class Activity: DNA models.
- Created a DNA model using plastic tubes and connecters resembling the pieces of DNA
- Then we went on to replicate protein synthesis.